[OM] Re: SanDisk Extreme III performance, was: Re: CF card prices

Subject: [OM] Re: SanDisk Extreme III performance, was: Re: CF card prices
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 14:54:34 +1100
The Sandisk 2GB Extreme III CF card is bundled with the E-500 kit I'm
buying from Cameta.  But of course I'm thinking of getting a spare card or
two, and the Sandisk III Extreme seems to be top of the heap right now.

Those E-300 write speeds on http://myolympus.org/E300/writetime/ are
fantastic, I'm hoping the E-500 will be just as good.

Meanwhile my E-500 sits in a customs warehouse in Melbourne while the
paperwork is done.  I won't get it until next week sometime.  I've got over
the excitement phase, now I'm in pi**ed-off mode because of the red tape
and waiting.

But I'm sure the excitement will return when I march out of the PO with
that box in my arms...

Andrew McPhee

Chuck Norcutt replied: