[OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr

Subject: [OM] Re: using 35mm lense with 4/3 dlsr
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2006 12:56:29 +0100
It is noteworthy that the 50/3.5 is the only standard Zuiko lens that
Olympus say can be used at full aperture when used with the OM-adapter on
E-series cameras (see list enclosed with the adapter). The other lenses that
can be used at full aperture are the 180/2, 250/2, and 350/2.8., so it it in
exalted company...

Roger Key