[OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap

Subject: [OM] Re: Pentaxamerica was Re: Re: $650 credibility gap
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 08:57:19 -0800
I doubt he gets emotionally involved. On Jan 21 he paid $430 for another one
(7581828837). He is a a big time buyer (133 mostly successful bids in last
30 days). He can't be spending too much time on any one purchase. He must
also have some pretty good refurbish capability. Olympususa has 86 positives
in the last month.
-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx

Splendid digging Piers!

It looks like seller stanphoto had another sample of the lens and
offered it as a second chance offer for pentaxamerica.

Ali,
It looks like pentaxamerica walked out of this one with a big grin after
all.....

Regards,
Bart

Citeren Piers Hemy <piers@xxxxxxxx>:

 > But he seems to have got what we wanted, 7588301337 vs what you wanted
 > 7585970393
 >
 > What's the story, I wonder?
 >
 > --
 > Piers