[OM] auction warning: seller timothyw00d

Subject: [OM] auction warning: seller timothyw00d
From: pdmphoto@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 21:49:55 -0800 (PST)
Just wanted to let others here know to beware this seller. I don't know if
everything he has is as bad as the Zuiko 16mm Fisheye I won in an auction
(scratched rear element, fungus infected), but he has a bunch of other
Zuiko stuff his dad had stored down in his basement in photo backpacks (he
sent me some pictures). I asked about other lenses he had and he told me
hed had "wiped off the fungus" of a few lenses and now they look good(?).
He's not a photographer and has no experience selling camera equipment.

He says he will refund my money tomorrow. I hope so, he seems kinda dodgy.
He has posted some other items for aution today. Good prices...

Paul