[OM] Re: OT hd cases

Subject: [OM] Re: OT hd cases
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:25:40 -0500
I'd avoid the Cintre HD case.  I don't know if all their products are of
this quality, but what a POS.  Fan armature was loose, rolling around
inside case, just drops back onto shaft but is VERY noisy.  Kit comes
with really flimsy tin metal plates, that once screwed to the side of
the HD, is supposed to slide into case.  It would be jam fit even if the
plates didn't bend all out of shape upon insertion attempt.  Plastic
stand for holding case vertically broke in 2 within a minute of setup.
Case came Thursday by UPS, got an RMA that night, shipped back today for
refund.
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf