[OM] Re: Digital B&W, another attempt

Subject: [OM] Re: Digital B&W, another attempt
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 13:14:08 -0800
Thanks for sharing that.

There are Photoshop plugins that let you add specific grain patterns.
One is Grain Surgery.

Convert to Black and White Pro looks to be excellent converter that
allows easy alteration of tonality with just a slider. Has a free
trial. Review here:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/must-have.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA