[OM] Re: Now is that a sweet camera or what?

Subject: [OM] Re: Now is that a sweet camera or what?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 14:03:39 -0800 (PST)
Chuck wrote:
> But at 320x240 it's not much better than a peep-hole for
> framing.

Agreed. I shot around 200 pictures today down at the lake. About
half with the A1 the other half with the E-1. Of the 100 or so
A1 pictures, only six or seven were taken using the EVF. The
rest were all the live monitor.  Why?  To me, I absolutely love
the live monitor because I can shoot like it's a medium format
camera. There's just something about looking at your composition
with TWO eyes.  This is why I think the E-330 is just soooo
good. It's missing some serious featrues of the A1, but it is
definitely worth considering for my next haram additon.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com