[OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?

Subject: [OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 08:37:42 -0800 (PST)
--- Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> Peculiar that the mirror has to come down first but
> that's the way it is.  Anyhow, the delay is so long that macro
> may be one of the few practical things to do in that mode.

I see this camera having serious potential in my camera bag, but
unfortunately it would have to dislodge the firmly ensconsed A1.
The more I see of the E-330, the more I've got to appreciate the
brilliant design of my A1.

The E-330 will definitely be on my shortlist of must-have
cameras, but fortunately I'm not in a hurry so the sale of my
darkroom will probably coincide with the availability of the new
E-megathingy.  At this point I need pixels more than live
preview (which I already have with the A1).

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com