[OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?

Subject: [OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 16:00:10 +0000
I wasn't really diss'n the 14-45.  It's just that I've already got the 14-54
and don't need another lens in that range.  If I should decide I really do need
an E-330 for bug and bud photography, I would expect to be able to buy one sans
lens.

And who "unwanted" a 3Ti?  That would be someone who needs some serious
instruction!

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from