[OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?

Subject: [OM] Re: e-330, is this what we have been waiting for from Olympus?
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 10:33:42 -0500
Theres a one second shutter delay when in "B" mode with the mirror up
and the shutter open.  First the mirror has to come down and the shutter
must be closed before initiating the normal mirror up, shutter open
sequence.  Peculiar that the mirror has to come down first but that's
the way it is.  Anyhow, the delay is so long that macro may be one of
the few practical things to do in that mode.

Chuck Norcutt