[OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get

Subject: [OM] Re: Irritating question #183--Which scanner to get
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2006 21:46:56 +1100

I gave Vuescan a try but the program annoyed me in various ways.  No matter
what I did in the preferences the menus would not 'remember' the settings
and as a result I was continually fiddling with them.  There was something
else even more annoying but I can't recall what it was right now.

The few test scans I did looked good but I didn't notice the shadow detail
difference - guess I never got that far into it!  Maybe I should give
Vuescan another try...

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/