[OM] Staggering Announcement - End of Life as we know it

Subject: [OM] Staggering Announcement - End of Life as we know it
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 18:25:35 -0800 (PST)
Due to some MAJOR changes in our lives, I am announcing the
planned shutdown of my B&W lab operation effective April 15,
2006. Due to logistical constraints, I need to call a halt to
the silver-gelatin format.  At this point, it appears to be
permanent with a 100% migration to digital output.

For those of you thinking of having some stuff printed up on
REAL fiber-based silver-gelatin prints, please get your orders
in soon. I will print up to 11x14 and archivaly wash the prints.
Prices are on the website.

Yes, as this is a permanent move, the RH Designs gear will be
sold as well as all other printing equipment (enlargers, easels,
trays, etc) after that date. I will keep my tanks and supporting
items to be able to process film, but with the expressed intent
to scan for digital processing and output.

www.image66media.com

http://mail.yahoo.com