[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 20:21:15 +0000
Oh, indeed I do -- when I can remember to update the rider.  Of course, my
little sack o' gear pales in comparison to some.  My idiot son -- strike that
-- my first-born just bought a N*k*n D-something or other for about 5G's.
Throw that and one lens in a paper sack and you've got more than all my Oly
digital gear (except the macro flashes, which Nikon ain't got nothing like.
Ha-ha.)

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from