[OM] Re: Hard Case

Subject: [OM] Re: Hard Case
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 15:31:47 EST

In a message dated 1/25/2006 2:21:50 PM Central Standard Time,
hiwayman@xxxxxxx writes:

My idiot  son -- strike that -- my first-born just bought a N*k*n D-something
or other  for about 5G's

Now that remark reminds me a bit of a comment made last night by a  friend of
mine at our photo club meeting.  It was critique night and the  judge was
asking if my image was digital or not and I responded that the image  was a
digital pinhole image.  At that point, he was looking a little  puzzled, so my
friend chimed in that I had a $5,000 camera (a little high) that  I had taken
the
lens off of and was making pictures with no lens.  Everyone  got a chuckle
(including me) out of his disregard for my artistic genius.   I did however get
the last chuckle as I collected a first prize ribbon in our  monthly special
print category with my lensless photograph.  Bill  Barber