[OM] Re: ZD 8mm fisheye

Subject: [OM] Re: ZD 8mm fisheye
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 09:14:01 -0600
> the center seems to be brighter and more colorful, are they
> photoshopped ? or the fisheye can produce these kinds of result ?

All extremeWA lenses have a degree of vignetting, but, as they say, there's
more. Note the position of the sun in the photos. The lens takes in such a
broad area, that the sky is slightly darker at one side.This is why I don't
like taking landscapes with my 18 or 21. The density of the sky, and the
amount of blue, changes across the frame, and I don't like the look.

Bill Pearce