[OM] Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Homepage picture update
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:08:21 -0800 (PST)
> I've been trying since yesterday afternoon, and anytime I
> click on "gallery", all I get is an error page saying that my
> userfile is not writeable.  I tried Opera and Firefox on XP,
> Opera, Firefox, and Safari on OSX.  Nothing.  I'd love to see
> the Hancock photo, but it ain't happening...

The gallery link is definitely broken.  I switched gallery
engines and the link is four-legs-up.

The Hancock photo is on the "Contact Us" page.

Actually, I was a bit misleading. The photo was taken after
eating at Pizzeria Uno after the other list member was a
no-show. But it was still a "shot in the dark".  I took it while
stopped in the middle of the street and cars beeping their horns
behind me.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com