[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: Philippe Le Zuikomane <zuikomane@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 20:15:20 -0600
That's right, John has the top plate at $300; backs and bottoms are cheaper, of
course. I realize I'll be more of a curator than an owner to it... as Bill
rightly points out in another thread, you don't want to turn a pricy new piece
of gear into a used one. So it should see very gentle use, in friendly
environments! - Phil

On 18:29, Mark Dapoz wrote:

>If those few new parts include a top or bottom cover you may want to
>price them first.  Back in 2001 the 3Ti top cover was over $300 and
>the bottom one was over $100.  They're probably even higher today,
>assuming they're even available.
> -mark

==