[OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti

Subject: [OM] Re: Your opinions on pricing for OM3 Ti
From: bartjew@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:59:52 +0100
Piers,

Now that I find myself in good company, I can 'fess up comparable
actions in regard to my 4. I took off every last bit of paint of the brass
bottom plate.
It shone like a mirror! Bling bling!

Alas, keeping it brass is not an option as it doesn't keep the shine
longer than half a day. All the paints I've tried either looked ugly from
the start or started showing wear in no time.

What's this with cellulose spray? Sounds colourless to me. Is it?

Cheers,
Bart