[OM] Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Homepage picture update
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 17:31:02 -0800 (PST)
Please excuse all of the broken links. I'm in the midst of a
html editor changeover and about half the pages are still the
old ones.  What a mess. Anyway, I did update the picture on the
homepage with one taken a couple months ago up on the
Mississippi while photographing with Joel. The new picture on
the Contact us page was taken while waiting for Jim T. in
Chicago.

The homepage picture was taken with the E-1, Joel's outstanding
300/4.5 and my monopod.  I panned with the birds during the
exposure. About 20 seconds after we got back off the railroad
tracks where we were photographing from we were startled by the
sudden passing of a high-speed freight train. Never heard it
coming.

That was the most exciting "wildlife photography" moments I've
ever had.  First time I had the freedom to just machine-gun a
camera not worrying about film.

JPEG HQ, ISO 200, 1/250, F-stop unknown, but probably 5.6,
pulled up one stop in post-production.

www.image66media.com

http://mail.yahoo.com