[OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints
From: "Bob Whitmire" <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 24 Jan 2006 19:55:50 -0500
She's a personal trainer, yoga instructor and wellness consultant, and her
business name is Wise Women Wellness. A deserved appellation, if I do say
so, though I am somewhat, ah, biased. <g>

As for the $3000 printer vs the $2000 printer, I think the $3000 actually
makes more sense, even though both of them are just a tad unaffordable at
the moment. By the time you buy the $2000 printer, figure out where to put
it and what to put it on, and then factor in the 17-inch width vs the
24-inch width plus free printer stand, you're starting to get close in cost.
And, considering the ink set is the same for either printer . . .

The winner is . . .