[OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints

Subject: [OM] Re: Upsizing E-1 prints
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 14:36:15 -0500
At 10:21 AM 1/25/2006, Bob Whitmire wrote:

>Ah, well, I could go on, but I won't. Back to wrestling with printer theory,
>where the payoff is a new toy that makes bigger prints that tourists and
>others will pay more money for. <g>

Hi Bob,

I don't think anyone has mentioned
Qimage.  <http://www.ddisoftware.com/qimage/>  If you make it the
center of your printing work flow it will automatically up
sample/down sample the images to the native resolution of your
printer.  You can download a working demo from the web site.  Some
people find the interface a bit quirky but I don't believe you'll
find fault with the output.  If you decide to try it read the "Learn
by examples" in the help file to get started.

Later,
Johnny

Johnny Johnson
Cleveland, GA