[OM] Re: Portra at Minilabs WAS Negatives question

Subject: [OM] Re: Portra at Minilabs WAS Negatives question
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:26:43 -0800
Interesting... What does that look like, I wonder?

I'm pretty consistently disappointed with the scanned-at-development
scans I get, from anywhere, pro or minilab. And yet the process of
scanning them individually on my Epson 3200 is so tedious I rarely do
it. Perhaps I just need to 'get over it' and do it enough that it's
not such a production.

Rob in Seattle
(having just picked up a roll of Portra 400NC from Ritz
Camera...first time in a couple years I haven't used Ivey....)