[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 10:28:12 -0700
If one is going to deviate from manufacturer's recommendations it's good to
understand why. In many cases there are valid reasons to do so as the
recommendations are geared to some "average" user. Deviations with respect
to automotive engines and suspension systems require specialized skills and
the penalty for failure is high.  /jmac