[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:14:21 -0800 (PST)
> Well, it is always important to ignore the advice of the
> people that design,
> test, and refine the engines as they obviously know nothing
> about the subject. Pet peeve time....

And we know that aftermarket RAW converters are always better
than what the manufacterer provides...  And underrating B&W
films by 1/2 stop because we knew more then the scientists at
Kodak, Ilford, Fuji...  And exposing to the right because we
know how to meter better than the cameras...

http://mail.yahoo.com