[OM] Re: Re. New toy

Subject: [OM] Re: Re. New toy
From: Willie Wonka <alienspecimen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 05:10:44 -0800 (PST)
I dont think this makes any sense, Rob.  Sounds more like a junkyard science.
  AFAIK, the first oil change is full of metal shavings, if you drive the
engine really hard at the beginning, you will most likely find small (or not so
small) chips.  There is enough force present for the bearings to set up, you
just have to make shure to drive without any abuse through ALL ranges (which
might be interpreted as hard by some).
  Boris