[OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system

Subject: [OM] Re: Q: Split Filters with the E-system
From: Joel Wilcox <jfwilcox@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 06:25:30 -0600
On 1/22/06, Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ken
>
> I meant to include a remark about your planned workshop.  I should
> love to come, but distance, cost and the utter pain of getting a US
> visa have discouraged me.  i should think that it will be a great
> experience.
>
> Chris

As you may know, I did a sort of dry run of Ken's anticipated Upper
Michigan extravaganza workshop last fall, even providing the
transportation (and sleeping accommodations -- a van big enough to
house Esly's new truck).  I have been to that area on three previous
occasions and last fall's was the best trip of them all.  Highly
recommended.

Joel W.