[OM] Re: New E?

Subject: [OM] Re: New E?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 17:00:35 +1100
Again - definitely an end of January release of something with live
preview and probably interchangeable - but NOT an EVF. Pre-production
models will be available - you'll see what it is in around a week.
Possibly called the E-330 although that could be a distractor. Good
luck thing that one through.
Announcement of an E-1 successor is highly likely at the PMA,
Florida, end of February. That may be no more than an announcement
though.
AndrewF