[OM] Re: Focusing screens, was: Re: Homepage picture update

Subject: [OM] Re: Focusing screens, was: Re: Homepage picture update
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 08:22:58 -0800
John lists scribing for Olympus 4/3rds Focus Screens on his first page
http://www.zuiko.com

... it would be nice to get an" FS-2" for the E-300. Looking in the camera
it looks like the screen has a tab at the top and bottom. I guess I'll wait
to see what Oly unveils shortly(?) before tracking down a replacement for
the E-300.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Speaking of focusing screens does anyone here have the grid screen or a
KatzEye screen <http://www.katzeyeoptics.com/> for the E-1?  Comments?

JH, are you going to offer "rule of thirds" scribing for E-1 screens?

Chuck Norcutt