[OM] Re: Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Lightroom
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 14:16:35 -0500
I have a friend who got all hyped over what he had heard and read about
Aperture and said he was seriously thinking about buying a Mac.  (this
from a guy with 4 PC's in his studio)

He finally went to the Apple store and got a first hand look.  Came back
very deflated.  He said that he now considers Aperture to be a nice tool
for amateurs but without any serious professional tools that would make
it a competitor to PhotoShop.  Aperture may be real competition some day
but it's got a long, long way to go.

Chuck Norcutt