[OM] Re: Lightroom

Subject: [OM] Re: Lightroom
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jan 2006 11:36:25 -0800
I think you are right about its current version. People have
indicated that it has lots of potential if Apple works on it and
changes the stupid data base. Adobe releasing a beta is kind of
unusual I think, and I think that the fact that the beta is the Mac
version probably indicates some sort of concern at Adobe.

Reichmann did not much like Aperture either. It sounds more like a
beta than Lightroom. There is a nice discussion of using Lightroom on
his site:

http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/software/lightroom1.shtml

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA