[OM] Re: Faded colors and vivid memories

Subject: [OM] Re: Faded colors and vivid memories
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:36:56 -0500
Hi Walt,

I did some quick work using Photoshop 7... no magic.  First I used the
Auto-Color option and then did a bit of work using Variations.  Here is what
I came up with:

http://people.simons-rock.edu/rlovison/temp/walt.jpg

a bit monochrome, probably similar to Chris's attempt and definitely less
red.

Richard