[OM] Re: Faded colors and vivid memories

Subject: [OM] Re: Faded colors and vivid memories
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2005 11:54:57 -0500
I was able to do about the same using curves in both PhotoShop and PW
Pro and then upping the saturation about 25%.  I added both green and
blue (more green than blue) and subtracted a little red.

I couldn't get it any better than that.  I think it might require
masking the foliage so the the foliage can be put on its own set of curves.

Chuck Norcutt