[OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 10:13:39 -0800

I take too many pictures inside of empty houses to say what is normal. The
autofocus seems to need fairly good contrast on two sides of a vertical
line. If it weren't for doorways and windows it would sure have trouble
inside of empty houses. I've also seen it have problems with too much water
and sky.

Congratulations and I hope the shipping company changes their attitude and
quickly makes good.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: Jerry Smith <proud_texan63@xxxxxxxxx>

    Now my question, does the E-1 have a reset to
default? I have been playing with it for a day now and
it seems to have issues on when it wants to focus, and
take the shot. All of this has been indoors, although
I thought in bright enough light to auto focus. As
well as with the flash mounted. I guess I need to know
if it appears to have a problem, or just me. :-) Is
there a "E-1 for Dummies" out there anywhere.