[OM] Re: Olympus Photos Around the World in ? Days

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Photos Around the World in ? Days
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 21:05:13 +0100
If it's decided to start on 25:th I will surely lie, as all fun things
happens on the 24:th here in Sweden. Rice porridge, the ham, the gifts, the
Santa and of course as in all time; Donald Duck and his friends wishing us a
very merry Christmas at 15.00. If I have to wait until the 25:th even the
paint has dried up so even that wont be fun shooting.

But then again, who cares if I lie...

/ Johan