[OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 was UPS update
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 08:06:19 -0500
Ups, fedex, mail delivery, they're only as good as the individual
drivers it seems.  My mail delivery person carries packages to the door
WITH the other mail of the day, some temps just leave the "attempted
delivery" card in the box, making me have to arrange redelivery or go
the the PO for pickup.  He doesn't even check to see if we're home, with
2 cars in the driveway.  One PO temp used to balance small packages on
top of the mailbox (at the curb btw.) On one occasion, in order to not
have to carry a 11x14 envelope of photo's to the door, he FOLDED it in
half to fit the mailbox.  Hmm, don't see that guy anymore.....
My UPS guy is great, never a problem.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Remove 'spam' when writing

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: omtech1.vcf