[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: dtyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:21:08 -0800
I received an e-mail from Roger Gilmore yesterday stating that he was prepared
to ship me the camera this week.  Andrew, let my know what to do with the
camera if I get it.  I am sorry to see this dying so soon, but I am not
surprised.  We have 79 participants and the camera will be traveling by postal
service close to week per participant (4-7 days).  That is nearly a year and
half with the postal service. We have been averaging two participants per
month.  At that rate, Scott Gomez with have it next December.

Dean