[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:45:06 EST

In a message dated 12/13/2005 4:09:44 A.M. Central Standard Time,
macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

As a  result I have decided to wind up the Olympus Odyssey, it's  finished.

Another off the wall idea.  Idea, not suggestion.  I wonder if  the results
would have been any different if everyone had been required to send  $10 to
participate or perhaps be notified that the person immediately ahead of  them
had
received the camera and that it would be sent to them as soon as they  sent a
deposit to that person.  They would then get their deposit back when  the
next person sent them a deposit.

I can always think of ways to make the deal more complicated and  unworkable.
 It is a "gift" and I'm not even an engineer or an  accountant.  Maybe we
just need to go back to my original suggestion of  breaking knee caps.  Bill
Barber