[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: "Martyn Smoothy" <mds@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 18:24:57 -0000
Andrew,

Really sorry to hear this - was looking forward to my go (in a couple of
years). Quite understand you getting pissed off with it - no real excuse for
not sticking to the rules, they were simple enough, stated up front & no one
was forced to sign up. If you get the camera back perhaps you could try
sending it off in the opposite direction, never know - might be quicker that
way.

Thanks for trying.

Regards - Martyn Smoothy.