[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 13:19:11 -0800
If Andrew isn't completely overwhelmed with frustration and could be
persuaded to continue, how many future recipients would step into public
view?

The Oly list could provide the visibility and policing to keep it moving.
Each recipient would email the list both when they receive the camera and
when they mail it. There would be plenty of eyes and emails to flame the
delinquent.

-jeff

----Original Message Follows----
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>

Andrew McPhee and the others who took action in good faith are let
down by the inaction of a few others.  Actually, this died pretty
early so I can see why Andrew pulled the plug.  Nine people in
twenty-four weeks with seventy more to go?

To Andrew, John Hermanson (who took the time and made the effort to
ensure the camera was working well), Stephen Troy and the others who
stepped up, my thanks and best regards.

ScottGee1