[OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished

Subject: [OM] Re: Olympus Odyssey - it's finished
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 17:56:50 +0000
I'm sorry to hear that Andrew.  I should have thought that members of
this List, of all groups in the world, might have been able to make
something like this work, especially after all your effort at
organising it.

But perhaps there was a logistical problem rather than human failing ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.