[OM] Re: David Knight

Subject: [OM] Re: David Knight
From: Rob Harrison <robhar@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 09:42:57 -0800
Thanks for sharing that story, touching.

I'll be looking you up when I get to the IOM TT! ;-)

Traveling to the IOM for the TT is on my list of "things I must do before I
die." I have a bunch of acquaintances here in Seattle (part of the Vintage
Motorcycle Enthusiasts, or VME) who go every year. Some day.....

Rob in Seattle

On 12/12/05 11:52 PM, "Andy Radcliffe" <andyjradcliffe@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  On Sunday I went along to have a look and take a few photos at a
> multi-lap, closed course Enduro event  that was taking place near to where I
> live (what the Americans would call a Hare Scramble or Hare n' Hounds
> event.)
<big snip>