[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Dec 2005 13:56:55 -0500
To answer this question I'll tell a story from my youth.  When I was 15
we moved from Michigan to California and did so by driving Dad's '55
Ford station wagon across the now famous route 66.  On the way we passed
through Tulsa, Oklahoma and stopped in a restuarant there for lunch.

I had heard of it but never in my life had I eaten chili before that
day.  I spotted it on the menu and decided I was going to try it.  When
I asked for it the waitress asked me: "Do you want red or green?"  I
asked: "What's the difference?"  She slowly looked me in the eye and
said: "Honey, if you gotta ask you want red."

So, the answer to your question is Oklahoma.  At least if you look young
and innocent.  I had red but today it would be green.

Chuck Norcutt

   Where