[OM] Re: om underwater housing

Subject: [OM] Re: om underwater housing
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 07:48:44 -0800 (PST)
BillB wrote:
> New Mexico Mexican food is without a doubt the hottest Mexican
> food around. I thought I could eat anything.  A trip to New
> Mexico put that myth to  rest.

It's not that the chillies are any hotter--they're not.  It's
just that they use SO MUCH of them in the cooking.  At some
point you have to recognize that the meal consists mostly of the
chillies and the other ingrediants are just garnishments.  Where
else, other than New Mexico, are you given the choice between
Green and Red chillies?

BTW, I'm a huge fan of Thai, Vietnamese and Indian foods.  Our
regular haunts have finally figured us out and they've finally
gotten the foods almost hot enough.  Once in a while they fail.
Recently I was in Regina and ate at a Thai resturant. I ordered
an especially hot dish and even asked for it to be EXTRA spicy.
Talk about disappointing.  It came so mellow a baby could eat
it.  Was it aweful. I discovered that I really didn't like the
flavor of that dish and the spices were all that made it
tolerable.  I'd order more currie dishes except there is no
resturant in our region that makes a decent currie.  I've got to
cook my own if I want to sweat.

AG

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com