[OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?

Subject: [OM] Re: Henry's of Toronto - any good?
From: Parzival Herzog <parzp@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:34:03 -0600
On Tuesday 29 November 2005 23:04, Andrew McPhee wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone had any oboy dealings with Henry's Camera in Toronto, Canada?  Good,
> bad or indifferent?

I have purchased cameras, lenses, accessories from them, through Eb*y and
their web site (henrys.com). They give excellent quick service, they have
real people who do things right away on the phone. Eb*y merchandise is always
well and accurately described, they often offer a 6-month warranty.

They are definitely prepared to sell to the U.S., their web site offers to
shop in U.S. dollars. Being in Canada, I have no idea how the cross-border
shipping issues work out, i.e. customs and security delays, piratical courier
company brokerage fees etc.

--
Parzival Herzog