[OM] Re: Color print film recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Color print film recommendations
From: Andrew McPhee <macca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 15:42:46 +1100
Thanks to everyone who replied to this film thread.  I reckon I'll go with
ether Kodak Portra 160 NC or Fuji 160s.  And I'll go upmarket with my
processing too...

Chris barker wrote:
>I like the idea of an OM4Ti/100/T32 as a happy snap combination.
>Just think what one of those would have cost around 8 years ago ... ;-)

The kit as described cost me just over AU$800, adding in the Bounce Grip 2
which I forgot to mention.  All purchased within the past year either from
the list or oboy.  You could probably triple that figure for the relative
value if bought new 8 years ago.

And at Downunder prices, you could quadruple that for a new E-1/FL-50
kit.  No thanks, The OM-4 will do me just fine! ;-)

Andrew McPhee
http://www.dev-stop-fix.com/