[OM] Re: Color print film recommendations

Subject: [OM] Re: Color print film recommendations
From: chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 19:16:33 +0000
For people pictures you can't beat the Kodak or Fuji portrait films... Kodak
Portra 160 NC (normal color) or Fuji NPC 160.  Perfect skin tones is exactly
what they're made for and no wedding photographer shooting film would be
without them.  If you're going to be shooting the Grand Canyon you might want
something else.

Chuck Norcutt