[OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 06:12:57 +0000
Yes, Joel, I think that having 2 sets of colour controls working
makes the print too dark.  It has been my mistake all along.

I have not printed enough photographs; if the dosh is available for
Christmas I might buy an ink feeder for my 1290 ...

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.