[OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems

Subject: [OM] Re: Epson 1270 printing problems
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 17:32:04 +0000
Joel

Bad luck old bean!  But there again, perhaps you will be able to sell
the feeder and offset the cost of a new printer ... ;-)

I am justifying the purchase of a feeder on the grounds of "spend-to-
save".  It was a technique that worked in the Ministry of Defence
(e.g. let's buy some new, more powerful engines for this aircraft as
it will use less fuel and require less servicing as a result ...).

I am assured by the advertising that it is cheaper in the long term
to have a feeder system; nothing can possibly go wrong ;-)

Chris

~~ >-)-
C M I Barker
Cambridgeshire, Great Britain.