[OM] Re: Voigtlander Bessa parts etc wtd

Subject: [OM] Re: Voigtlander Bessa parts etc wtd
From: David Carter <spotz@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 20:01:41 +1300
thanks, I am aware of Certo6. But am not prepared to spend more money
than necessary, when I could buy a good one off ebay. Besides we have a
local repairer who can do similar work, without the postage component. I
spent 3 hours yesterday stripping & cleaning the top plate, the back is
in need of similar treatment. Both need new leather.

I have access to a spare color-Skopar lens/shutter assembly off a later
Bessa, hence my interest in using that on a Bessa II with a dud lens.

David