[OM] Re: pig pics

Subject: [OM] Re: pig pics
From: savvo <zuiko@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 17:31:34 +0000
Chris Barker wrote:
> Ho, ho, Savvo!  Lovely picture.

Thanks for looking, as the man says.

It's a scan of my fourth attempt at colour printing so I'm rather
pleased with it.

> You might not like the idea, but I have thoroughly enjoyed flying
> past those hills and down those valleys.

I love the idea -- two Tornados went over a few minutes after I took the
shot. I've always wanted to be up there with them, ever since the days
when they were Hunters over Buttermere.

A friend of mine used to fly gliders from the club near Stokesley.
Apparently the sky suddenly becomes a very small place when you're
sharing it with a pair of fast jets lining up on Bilsdale transmitter. I
will always fondly remember the bowel-loosening experience of Buccaneers
appearing from the dunes at Girvan and heading off to Arran just above
wave height.

--
Chris